Free

It has taken a very long time to try and connect the dots on this company and get things turned in the right direction. A very long time. Have we managed to do so? The next 100 days will tell the tale. A plethora of news to be coming down the pipe. Many stars to be put right in their positions.

As Goldbarron pointed out, maybe some reverse dilution with expired warrants. Maybe, but that 10 cent figure is now looking very interesting. So too the 14 cent figure. And options. Not sure I would be overly upset to see these things exercised. Kinda like "beer money" dilution in the grand scheme of things. And money to buy s'more dirt, equipment and the like. And if this stuff all gets triggered, it would have to be from some very good news and much higher share price and I don't reckon that would be all bad.

I have now mastered the art of stating the obvious agin. How 'bout them gold and silver prices in case no one noticed. Hee Hee.

Good thing we have the Hoov to translate some of that Geospeak. Years ago, I used to try and read up on what it all meant, but it was and is darn hard sluggin if you don't have the background right from the ground up, so to speak. Thanks again Hoov. If you can loan me 5 bucks, I will buy you a beer at the Golf thinggy. I have to buy more UC in the few days leading up to golf, so I will be broke again.

Another 100 days among friends and all will be revealed. Think I will stay off the roof as I don't want to miss a thing. Heinz ketchup commercial poppin to mind. The roof won't kill me but anticipation might.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply