Free
Message: what do watercress and puff balls have to do with uc?

sooo, i'm out early this am driving to my secret fishing spot, but this time to do a little foraging.

i remembered goldbarron and berta talking about distances and also remembered berta's answer of 2.3 miles, so i put that into kms, approximately 4 and waited for a straight stretch to measure that distance.

wow, thought i as i finally got to 4 kms., that's a nice distance and then turn right/left for the next 4 kms. a very impressive parcel of land.

back to the last release and also some of what hoov mentioned and i can still become somewhat excited about the minerals found on that property. i can see the excitement in that pr and think that those closest to uc must be very excited indeed to get some drilling done and get those cores tested along with the various samples. then get it to the public.

something about .10c made me think there's a lot of stuff to be found.

should be a pretty neat time, and my glass is 1/2 full, when those results are returned.

and then because i'm not there yet, i have time to think about what uc will have to do in order to process this known wealth. does that mean adding to the processing somehow?

fortunately i got to the farmer's lane and no further thiking was required. good for me as it can be tiring.

oh yes, lots of cress and mushrooms.

watercress with a large slice of field tomato topped with blue chesse.

puff ball sliced and put into pan of hot oil. then flipped and add chopped sage or thyme. mouth watering.

it's been a good day so far!!

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply