Free

Strato has announced the teams for golf next week. Seems Strato, Momma and myself are golfing with some dude named Jim Voisin. That name rings a bell.

Thinking we might see more news late this week or early next. Timeline about right for Lion 1 samples and drill should be a-spinnin. Jim is heading for Mexico Monday from what I understand. No idea if it's UC or FMG related, but it usually seems to be a little of both.

Expect to see a news blurb outlining an expanded drill program and assays to justify same. Might as well punch a few more holes, yer there anyway.

Unless our old buddy out in Calgary has a prognosticatin cat, seems he knows a bit about trades going through. Perhaps that is he, hisself behind the wheel? Oh well, after 5.5 years, it looks like I will finanally have to average UP. Semi-splendid. Some great market minds think that's a good thing. I'll stop crying now cause some gracious folks did hand over a bunch at .04.

These nice little news releases and nice little up steps in our price are good. I think the real meat will land with a thud when the Q1 numbers come out around Nov 28 and a certain Barrack Bama Lama finds himself on the business end of the unemployment lines. That's what me cat is saying anyway.

I'll be back on the hunt next week for s'more, depending on a multitude of variables including little repairs on the truck. Ain't nothin cheap to fix on them things. One shredded drive tire costs more than a set of four tires for yer car.

I will report in on golf with Mr. Dented Melon himself. Assuming he shows and don't get Bandito'd or nothing like that on his latest journey down south. Will try and keep my big trap shut and simply osmosize any wisdom that might come my way from Him and Hoov. Keeping my trap shut. Ya, that will be easy.

Later, Gang

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply