Free
Message: What would it take to move us up to 50cents and higher

Just my thoughts......

1. a mill that works and produces revenue of $2 million a year (we may be close on this one)

2. Finding new ore at Layesca (a possibility...drilling will give us a glimpse..could double our revenue)

3. A new tailing project ..(Jim is looking at different options..I believe)

4. A new exploration target (maybe Jim and Don Jose will start talking...or look at other ideas...lot's of possibilites out there)

5. Revive Copalquin (the odds favour us if mexican law courts ever make a ruling..who knows could be months or could be years)

6. Expand mill capacity...if #2 and #3 kick in..a real possibilty I would think.

The above is more than a wish list...I think everyone of these is within reach and a distinct possibility...it could take time or could happen faster than we might imagine......BTW..I don't think the shares outstanding is as big an issue as some might think...as mentioned before there are 17 million warrants to expire by Dec 31...or converted to cash..approx $1.7 million..there are also about 12 million company options(or higher)...take those out of the mix we are down to about 160 million. There should not be any need to dilute stock further to raise cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply