Free

I'm with you on them thoughts Mr. Goldfella. I, however, think the glass is much fuller. Maybe Hoov and JimBob are right, and we shouldn't expect miracles, but I think that the revenue and drill results will be much higher. I don't suffer from the Hoov and Jimmy disease of underpromise, overdeliver. I don't think the cost to scoop up dirt laying beside the mill and tossin 'er in the ball will cost $100 per ton. Heck, you could hand bomb 'er in there for less than that. I also don't think the channel samples are out to lunch, and further, I think the drill bit will prove otherwise, to the high side. All this stuff was just artisanal mining to date. We have progressed in the last 200 years.

I understand they are looking at tailings within reach of the said mill. If the drill shows some serious promise, dare I say when the drill shows the promise, maybe they will toss a stink bid at the tailings. All will soon be revealed.

Copalquin had an amazing glory hole. Some folks here think we should just get clear title and sell it. I haven't the foggiest notion as to what we should do with that. Seems mighty likely that we will win the legal issues regardless, and I will go along with whatever JimBob decides on this one, tho' I would sure love to see that hole get blowed up and crunched. I'll go down there and wheelbarrow it to our mill by myself, just to see what dollars per ton come out of that rock. Video will follow.

As far as goes the mill, Hoov and others tell me a 250 tpd is a 250 tpd, hotrodding notwithstanding. Apparently, tho' you can build a parallel thinggy and goose 'er up. Again, I defer to the wisdom of the Hoov and Jimbob on such matters, as the more I research such issues the more my head hurts and the more beer I need and the more likely I will fall down and dismortalize myself before I see this beatch thru to it's fruition. And we can't have that now, can we? Got a knot from some pine in the glasses the other day. Bad omen. Momma cheering for the table saw. What up wit dat?

Screw the fiddy cent. Buck by Christmas says me cat. She is still unsure of the year tho'.

Off to beddy byes, Goodnicht.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply