Free

I have always liked this story. Over 5.5 years now. Only problem was, our jefe from that time was apparently doing a bit of fibbing. It's been almost 5 years now that Jimmy V. has had to try and defibbrulate this story and it would seem that that is exactly what he is doing. Jim says he has dented his melon from bashing it into a wall repeatedly. I shall report on his head in a few days when I get to meet the Man hisself. And get to meet the world famous Hoov too.

Dirt laying beside a now functioning mill. Toss 'er in and create money. Find more dirt. Rinse and repeat. What's not to like?

Any amount of Dead Presidents is a good amount of DP's, Panamax. Eyeballs click on.

As far as drilling, Xora seems to be the immediate focus. The 2 Leona's are all of a sudden in play as well. They whipped them samples out in a gosh awful hurray. Not sure much is being done at Mar and Pinta besides the usual pre-drill groundwork. Gerardo keeps stumbling over interesting dirt. This seems to have caused an uptick in a few eyebrows and a 50% lift to the share price from the .04 doldrums. All very intersting. Maybe a few holes in Pinta, tho the drilling plan seems to be a bit fluid at the moment. Results will be along shortly I think. It's got my eyebrow tickin up fer sure.

Off to work.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply