Free

In about 34 hours, I get to meet and golf with our fearless leader. As mentioned, I will attempt to keep my mouth shut and just let the lad unwind. Seems he has a bit on his plate. You can bet that I will ask permission to repeat whatever nuggets of wisdom he might let loose. Tho' I doubt there would be anything material.

Hoping to get a sense of the long range plan and how we get there. The goal is to be a mid-tier producer. Couple hundred tons a day might be considered slightly less than mid-tierish, so I might try to pick his brain on future plans; ie, parallel mill, new mill and the like. Also will be wanting to know how we turn on the IR, PR machine and get heard above the din.

The cat is not currently speaking to me, as I ran out of canned food today and only have crunchies. Personally, I had hoped for a quick news blurp today. We know for sure that we will get news around Oct 28, Nov 28 for year end and 1st quarter numbers. If we don't hear today, I think we might hear next week regarding chip sample assays and drill plan. A constant stream of little news releases, I think, is better than sandbagging and dropping a big whup all at once. I will get Jim's opinion on this matter.

Interesting that ITG has kept us at .06 the last three days, late in the day. Any wise trader folks reading anything into those tea leaves? Not big dollars but steady pickin. The buyer at Scotia was not me. Seems the truck ate me lunch this month. Steer tires, drive tire, misc. little repairs and more electronic repairs and zoop, there went $2,800 bucks or so. Wheren't in the plan. HST returns due back shortly tho'. Gotta get these boots full soon.

Off to work for another 16 hours, snooze and then it's off to The Big Smoke for some galf.

Later Troops.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply