Free

I think that's what you call it when you suppose a lot.

I suppose the good news is positive movement on the legal issues at Copalquin. You get positive movement a lot with suppositories. Remember the glory hole there? 5.15 meters with 44.6 gpt gold and 1564 silver? Includes 1.75 meters at 1128 gpt gold and 4357 gpt silver.

I suppose there is some potential there.

Sprott was bought around $14.30 if I remember what Jim said. Currently at $13.05. I suppose that will change and fluctuate.

Cost of picking up dirt laying on the ground beside your mill can't be too high. I suppose the cost of producing concentrate shouldn't be too high.

Gerardo has found lots more stuff. Channel samples show up around 8 gpt of gold equiv's. Do you suppose the drill bit might prove out anything near that? We shall see.

The sellers have all found willing buyers and the price closed at .045. Lots of sound and thunder signifying nothing, I suppose.

On the other hand, picture in your mind, Mr. and Mrs. Snail, gettin down to business. They is all excited. Now relate that to the speed at which things seem to get done down Mexico way. I suppose we could stand to at least keep up with the Snail family when we get excited. In the interest of political correctness, it could be Mr and Mr Snail or Ms and Ms. Or polygamistic types. Did I miss anything? Three legged transvestive cyclops snail with snail/jackal cross. I think that covers it.

The Cat was off on her prediction of the US President. Way off on her call for commercial production. She's gettin old. Not to worry. I have a new seer in training. His name is Buster. Some type of Syke Terrier cross, rescued out of a snowbank where someone tried to kill him and his brother at about 3 weeks old. I got about $1,200 bucks invested in his sorry arse. He's got huge ears. Strange beast. I've got him workin on charting at present, and about the time the cat retires, I should have a new prognosicator all trained up. We take care of our own here at UC, and Buster will be there for ya.

Speaking of "We take care of our own" (Springsteen), I thought it rather telling that they played that song at the victory hoohaw for Obama-Lama. They will do that, and maybe John Ing will be correct this time with gold at $3,000 and silver at $100 or so. What do you suppose that would do to the value of those tailings?

I suppose that is a lot of the reason our stock is "Will nay run, I'll stand my grun" or something like that. Think coal miners tune from "We were Soldiers"

Crackin daylicht now. Yes, still working on the crappers. Picture them snail agin.

Later.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply