Free

Quarterlies out on SEDAR. Fully 1 week before my call and 6 days before Cat's call. Cat is not impressed at being made to look bad. Me, I don't mind. Shows that they are all over the books in a timely fashion. Better than in the past.

Now I can clearly see what Jim was hoppin mad and cussin about on the golf course in September. Dang drill was misbehavin' agin. Looks like the rainy season he was cussin was also a factor, as there must have been quite a few days production lost there too. Only 294K income. Did I miss anything? Tired as a one legged man at an ass kickin convention.

The drill is spinnin now and core being sent out and pictures that tell me that they have a camera, but not much else. Unless I was lookin at wrong pictures. Maybe someone that can see can look at the pictures and re-post the important ones and tell us what it all means. No matter really, as assays will paint the picture somewhat better momentarily. Whatever momentarily means in Mexico.

Remember what Goldbarron (I think) or whomever posted about warrants? Good catch there as 18,357,836 are at .$13 up to Dec. 23 and 750,000 and 1,639,886 have died on the vine now and it appears the rest might also. Unless we get some whopper news from Mr. Drillbit before then.

Reverse dilution in a time of dilution fever (see Mr. Cook's Kitco interview) gives off a bit of warmth to yer feet. So does Sprott Silver's recent uptick.

Speaking of warm feet, I hope someone gets theirs held to the fire. Get that damn mill fixed and running please. And let us know after Dec. 23rd. Hee Hee.

On a more important note, does anyone have a recipe for squirrel? Dang fools is messin with my roof patch. Squirrelsteinpfeffer? Rodent ragu? I think they are getting into my bulbs for tulip, crocii and daffodilii also. Gonna pop their heads off and 'et em to return the favour. Got lots of deer comin out of the creek valleys on either side of my neighbourhood, so it might be them causin disbulbulation. That's a word. If it's them, well, might have to oil up my bucksaw as it were.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American cousins. Must head off to Crappy Tire now. Hammer drill died, but good news, lowest price ever today. I love tools. You need a mill fixed Jim? I got tools.

Later Gang.

Der Rodentsnuffin Truckinmeister.

New Message
Please login to post a reply