Free

Forgive me in advance. But first a few facts: (1) Idle minds tend to lean towards the what-ifs and most of the time it is negative. "No news must mean.......this, that, the next thing". Idle in this context means no new information. (2) I have been told countless times by professionals that the vast majority of investors on small caps have bought with little or no room for error meaning either borrowed cash, non-allocated investment funds or skinny margins. (3) TSXV is speculative and not blue chip, its the nature of the beast and its why its cheap. This is cheap, no?

Now consider the last year. (1) Sold MacFaulds interest for cash. (Where are other ROF stocks now compared to last year like BMK, NOT, KWG, etc? Answer 1/2 what they were.) Good move. (2) Invested in Sprott Silver Trust. Good long term. (3) Upgraded mill and began producing revenue. Final tests pending as per press release. Good thing. (4) Discovered additional nearby targets with analysis pending. Good thing. (5) Numerous personnel changes both in Mexico and head office per press release. Good thing. (6) Completed rainy season only a month ago, mill is complicated and a responsible company would not declare 100% commercial until ready and able to do so. Good thing...albeit frustrating.

All this in 12 months. Stock price is where it was four months ago (less 1/2 a penny). This company has more advantages going for it than disadvantages I suggest humbly. Consider the price to get in, watch for news/price reaction soon and govern yourselves accordingly. This a pump? I deal in facts which the above are and can be substantiated. None of it is an opinion, or guess, or wish. Its historical. Hang in there unless you believe the mill is closing, gold is going to $1400 or silver to $20. Yes, this could all be a scam, mill will close and stock goes to $.01. Chances of this? Place your bets.

Best regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply