Free
Message: Make no mistake,i`m WITH you guys.Hope it hit`s a $100.00.But.....

This is another classic example of an exercise that has been explained to me countless times by the "pro's" much like a group of guys (girls) that manipulate and control a poker table. You will note the asks building over the past week or so but all at $.04. This is in preparation for pending news where the sale price needs to be contained short term for long term gain. Like a spring, the tighter it gets wound the more it pops when released. A group places asks where they are comfortable to create nervousness and shake loose weak shares that can be obtained south of the ask. In their own timing the asks get pulled either slowly or quickly depending on the appetite of the holder of the shares. It can only be achieved with low visible shares as these are. Computers are programed to react to bids and once the computer recognizes enough pressure on the buy side it releases asks according to the bid volume.

With a lot of asks in play, the market, once news is released, is perceived to be reacting in a neutral bias so those expecting or wanting an uptick get scared when it does not pop and consequently sell low.

That said, revenues at UC were just announced as increasing, more value discovered and this sale price is artifically low. I've said before and will repeat this is a strong buy and hold for now.

My opinions only,

Best regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply