Free

Grande, old buddy. I had temporarily forgotten, and you must have forgotten as well that we did have a mill tuner on site over a year ago, (Spring/Summer of 2011) and he did point out the issues. We did not have any money to initiate a major upgrade to the mill at that time courtesy of the ROF commitments.

As Bettzie points out, and Gary pointed out to me in a recent response to my e-mail, we have come a fair bit down the road in a very short time frame since receiving our funds from the sale of that bog in the north. $2.2 million in sales, and hitting on five of six of the points necessary for declaration of commercial production. And spinning the drill and getting some pretty decent scrapings and Gerardo walkin the walk and now a new mill dude on site. Gary also mentioned the state of the world for TSX-V companies with little hope of survival and that we are not among that crowd.

Gary's tone was a wee bit testy in his response. I think that burnin' spear I chucked at them the other day and the crack about the millwright might have raised his hairs a bit. I was aiming to prick him on the butt, but I don't aim so good and may have landed that spear in his wedding tackle. Hee Hee.

He responded that he understands our frustration. Warm and toasty feet are good this time of year.

My response to all of this was to go out and buy more at .035. Didn't actually think I would get them at that price after that rather positive, well crafted news release.

On Dec 4 a person named alteridem posted that he and his compadres felt that this year we would see the mother of all tax loss selling season and that he felt UC would be a survivor. The post got whacked. I can't seem to see by whom or why. I think the fella/gal/three legged tranny or whatever was right. A good news release and thppppt. Nada.

Some folks bailin out, some bailin in. I guess that's the way it works. We be all ramblin gamblers.

I have Eagle Hill and Barkerville also. Interesting week for me. Vultures are jumpin down out of their perch. Blood on the streets. Road pizza under me tires. Some of the great minds might tell you it's time to buy. Buffet, Templeton, Graham, Livermore, Bettzie, Truck.

Bettzie and Truck are buying. Not sure about those other lesser lights. Hee Hee.

Yo Aafab, brother. This cat's not dead, it's just sleeping. Like Monty Python's parrot.

Later gang,

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply