Free

Morning all. Working too hard. 24 PBR in fridge, unopened for 2 weeks. C'mon Spring. Sun on skin. Cat hibernating in basement. I should join her. 2nd quarter numbers should be out Feb 26. Or so.

Some old shareholders gone, some new arrived. Sound and fury signifying nothing by the looks of it. Still where we were for the past while. But I think that is a good thing. Dumping like that failed to drive 'er down c'ept for a bit.

Big 1K wall at .04. Maybe Gary will take that out. HSBC buyer the other day for 200K. Maybe Gary as well? Seems to be the onliest buyer from that ranch. I've been after him for a while to bust the dust off his wallet. Also for "fireside chats" on a regular basis. Maybe he be taking my sage advice.

Good video from him the other day. Appeared poised, confident. Not as pretty as me tho'.

I said May 24 weekend was going to be good news time. I meant this year, not last year. Damn cat wasn't specific on the year.

How's this for a spooky portfolio. UC, BGM and EAG. You wonder why I need beer. 13 is me lucky number, so I figure I am going to hit on all 3 this year. Mark my wordage. T'will happen.

Damn cat.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply