Free

You wanna know why Vortex's picture fella is grinnin like that? Well, she's just up the street in London, and has probably seen the Truck in action. She can see the rock hard mussels on the old fella, causing the grin. Obviously, she can see through my elephant skin encasing the said mussels. When you lose 200 lbs in a couple years as I did, trust me, you got some skin in the game, so to speak.

Skin for sale, you pay for removal, and beer for the pain. It's good skin, well conditioned with liquid barley extract.

UC is much like the ole Truck. Nice rock hard stuff surrounded by a veneer of the nasty looking ephelump skin of years of disappointments. So what is to be done about the nasty skin on UC?

The Q2 numbers should be out in 10 or 12 days if history is a quide. While I am not expecting a barn burner, solid progress would be nice. We had 550K of revenue in a quarter while testing, thus it would be good to exceed that. We did have issues with a mill manager in Q2, but I hope they managed to slug along. We shall see. The Sprott thing is a non-issue to my mind. Some day for that. All the great minds say silver is going to rocket up, meaning, of course, that it will promptly head south. Bizarre, but certainly not uncommon. Get yer Warren Buffet skin on for a bit yet, methinks. Fearful, greedy, blah blah.

We all know what it is going to take. Communication, inside buying, scour that friggin mill with CLR and a wire brush if necessary, sweat, break yer damn backs and stay out in that Mexican sun til yer burnt to a crisp. On your hands and knees. I will donate some fresh skin to them what burns it off by working hard. And do it all today.

It is still going to take a long time before the market believes a turnaround here. I do not subscribe to the thinking that the state of the TSX-V has any bearing on this stock anymore. We have the stuff to write our own history and it is high time we got to writing same.

Speaking of high time, Happy Birthday to me. 60 of 'em. I still got it tho' Ms. Vortex picture fella. You will have to scrap with Momma Truck tho' and she be a tough bird. And the Sports Illustrated bathing suit girls appeared to be grinnin at me when I glanced through it t'other day. Yer in tough, here. Hee Hee.

Now, as John Lee Hooker says, "One bourbon, one scotch, and one beer." Well, never mind the first two.

I was also thinking to give our new premier of Ontario a little go-round and get her on the straight and narrow. Wait a bit. Nah, even I ain't that good. She make Carol Pope (Rough Trade) look good. Sheesh.

Later gang.

New Message
Please login to post a reply