Free
Message: FORCE MAJEURE WAS THE END GAME ALL ALONG, COMEX WILL DEFAULT IN THE NEXT WEEK!

so i guess i am somewhat obtuse.

when i read," the “door” to safety is effectively being shut. Either you own metal or you don’t.
After the closure of the COMEX and LBMA doors there will be no availability and “price” will be meaningless. Your ability to protect yourself is right now for all intents and purposes being eliminated."

what are my options. am i at threat? the article said silver would not be allowed to trade at fair market. to me, looks like it hasn't for a long time.

if it is thought by reasonable silver dealers, sinclair, sprott etc, that the price has been manipulated, why in himmel have business writers or stock gurus not openly dealt with the issue. surely there are some business thinkers who would want to expose unethical procedures. would they not become famous for exposing such a plot perpetrated on the masses.

are gov'ts that dumb to think that an act of god caused this situation. again, surely there are writers out there with enough clout to get the message across that the scenario has been rigged.

i assume that owning a silver mine will not help since the price will stay deflated.

veryconfusingthebushmightbesafer

excuse the red

New Message
Please login to post a reply