Free

Does anyone besides me find the commercial for this expanding hose particularly hilarious? I love the part where they beat it with a hammer and break the brick below. Remind you of when you where young fellas? Nuff of that.

Now see here, SILVERUC, I trust you are in possesion of the said Big Boss X hose and that which dangles beneath. You can nay let a disturber fella cause you to bow out. I got yer back brudder/sister. I personaly appreciate the work you do, diggin up them articles. I suspect the huge majority of the folks we be thankin ya for yer work.

When I suggested to that disturber fella that I was gonna sick my Chihuahua on him, did I mention that I would be on the other end of the leash? Funny that.

I got all yer backs, y'all. Literally, figuratively, metaphorically, metaphisically, meteorlogically, whatever. Did I miss anything?

I will be in Niagara Falls this Sept. 14 at the ROF golf majiggy. I encourage all y'all to join me and a hunnerd othes at same. Hoov will be there. He's a toot. Don't golf, not pretty, but has a bucket full of cold beer. Hey, true love is true love, and I love that lad and his bucket full of beer.

Absolutely nothing to add about UC, cept Cat says May 28 now for quarterlies.

DerTruggenfella

May 12, 2013 12:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply