Free

No one has been with this project longer than I have....it has been a very disappointing ride...but at this stage ..we are in a position to say that ..the mill is finally working and producing revenue. If Gary was not in a position to say this..I hate to think what the options are??

Many may wanted to hear more...for me ..I was concerned the picture could have been worse. I think we now have a fighting chance..I'll take what I can get in this market. Gary and Jim are as capable a team as exists on the TSX. If we finally get some breaks in the price of silver and we can procure some good grades of fresh ore..then we have the team to run the mill...we have the geologist to find the fresh veins...we have the leadership to move forward. I'll take what I can get...the building blocks are in place. Many TSX investors will lose every penny they invested in their juniors. Our investment may only be worth 2 cents at present..which is ludicrous...but it is in a better position than the majority of the TSX companies. It is safe for now..JMO....and most of you know why.

New Message
Please login to post a reply