Free

Happy to report that I have seen wit me onliest eyes that the Hoov has been repaired from his run in wit the grizzle bears. Too bad the Doctor's couldn't replace his taste buds, as his beer selection was not, in fact, PBR. C'est la vie. 38'th floor of the Hilton or somewhere in the Falls. Vertigo R Us. Had some issues lookin out the window.

Came in dead last in the golf agin. Strato says cause our foursome was laughin too hard. I thought we were shootin good. No matter. We had fun. I suggest to anyone that missed the galf, try and make it next year. Fun. I lost me longest drive crown. Well, I'm used to loosin crowns as we all know.

Video was goodest thing. Been after Gary for over a year to put that stuff up for public consumptionation. Musta been busy.

Am back on the hunt for s'more cheapo shares. Will report back in when I N'gadla.

Would check in more often c'ept me roof still leakin, plumbing still buggered, etc. Good news is all the new windows and patio door in. Still working 80 a week. 649 strike my ass, please.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply