Free

Berta was bang on when he said "In comparison UC is doing just fine, perhaps a bit slow..."

Copy/Paste from a NR dated Dec 7th, 2006.

"All of the major components of equipment have now been installed at the site, which include a ball mill, mixing tanks, solution ponds, and conveyors, as well as all of the necessary buildings and shelters that house the facilities. The remainder of the work that is necessary for completion of the facility is the final hook-ups of the electrical components and the tie-ins of all the relative piping. This work is currently underway, and the completion of the entire process is scheduled to be terminated by December 22, 2006. The plant is scheduled to start up on December 27, 2006 at an initial feed rate of 50 TPD.

As can be expected, fine tuning of the process will be necessary during the initial two to three months of operations. Production increases will occur on an ongoing basis and it is expected that the plant will reach a production rate of 200 TPD by the end of February, 2007. Once the mill modifications are complete, it will have an estimated 80% recovery rate for both gold and silver (historical recovery rates are 80% for gold and 50% for silver)."

sound familiar?

Somone in a post a earlier this weekend said 3 years... Well I can say it's been 7 years + with subtle changes to the update news on the mill. That's a very long time to be working on the same project even in Mexico. I am glad there's plans in the works for bringing in more rock because I question just how much of those old Tailings are still left to run.

I'm a frustrated Investor thats been waiting patiently since 2005. Junior mining companies have had a rough run the last several years and so have PM's. At the current market I don't care if the mill is commercial or not but I dam sure hope UC gets it #(&! together in time for a silver boom.

just my 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply