Free
Message: Re: OT: Bond Yields & Gold Chart A-1...The REALITY:(WC'r) a-1)
Dec 19, 2013 04:47PM
Dec 19, 2013 06:35PM

Good morning Amigo

You said: Wrong !! we are entering our winter rains, which while heavy at times "can' drop DOWN to 60 *F brrr, no human should be forced to work at those temp.

So true here too.....Not the rains they stopped in late Oct and won't start again til May -June but the Temperatures; It is 14-c (58) here last night with everyone just freezing in their homes.(no heating here in the homes) and 2 people have die from the cold further west from me.

Also u are right! no one will work as my Team for my farm was to come on Tuesaday for 4 days and they said sorry...TOO COLD... and the days are around the warmest 25-C (75?).

I am like you Keegaan running around in shorts & T-shirts but they are wearing 2 shirts, sweaters, pants, socks, coats, scarfs, toques and what ever else they have.

They even sleep like that!

I am back to Vancouver in January; that weather will be hard to take 4-C brrr.

After the New Year it will start to warm up here. By Feb. lows of 23-24 and Highs 32-C back to normal but for the locals 25 is the coldest and comfortable is 29-30....LOL...I am in my shorts and that is it even with A/C set at 25-c.

Have Very Healthy Merry Christmas All!

W. C. Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply