Free

Here's a grab bag of thoughtage for all y'all and specifically meant to be read by JimBob and Gary.

I suspect they will be finalizing the numbers this week and getting a MD+A ready for our readin' pleasure. I hope they listen and do the following:

Bust out the numbers on precipitate sales in a much clearer manner for this knucklehead.

Maps, pictures, videos. Apparently some smart fellas have taken perfectly good fruit and turned it into camera/video thinggy's. Apples, berries and the like. Wha, Wha, What?

Show me the money. What did we pay for the Silver fund. What is it worth. Clear and concise. I think that was a wise investment, however, it is probably down a bit, but don't hide this or any other factoid.

If there is any dirty laundry, please air it. We can take it. We big kids now. We is probably all underwater, but, as I pointed out before, we gots gills.

I see you, Keegann, salivatin'. Put down that tackle box. Remember, I got software that watches you while you type on this forum. Only guy I know that pleasures himself by ticklin' his Red Devil. Hee Hee.

Flying bat poop. Must see TV. New reality TV show? Even if the explodin' of the cavern roofs falls into the quarter ending June 30, I still would like to see flyin' poop soon.

I do not have a poop fixation. Never seen it flyin', cept when the sparrows dive bomb your just washed car. Need to see it flyin and not hitting my bonnet. 'Nuff said.

One sentence on the Senor Matas thing should do. It would seem that the courts have sided with us on these matters. Kinda like hittin the ignore button. I am going to assume there is nothing to concern ourselves with, ergo, one sentence. If otherwise, some background please.

Who is deleting some of these posts? It is not me, tho' I gots the power. I can't imagine it's the Hoov, as he has been out of the country so he mentions on GNH. I thought this was a self monitoring board? Personally, I am no fan of censorship. The rant by the aforementioned Senor Matas was scorched by someone. Let him vent. We here is wise and can separate shite from shine oil. Who deleted Don Jose de la MotionSickness blurb? He did warn us of the three day rule.

And who deleted my bash a few weeks ago? I gave warning that I was going to bash, as I must sound like a constant pumper. The freaking bash still sounded like a pump for any of youse that got to read it before squashmentation occurred.

As I have stated in the past, anyone that listens to, or acts on commentary of a snarly truck driver that gets his stock prognostications by consulting a cat, should probably invest in ETF's or Mutual Funds. 'Nuff said.

Speaking of the cat, she is still going on about the number 7. Make what you will, but I am thinking this relates to the sales figures for the quarter. If you are buying that, Templeton's phone number is 1-800-MutualFrigginFund. Little more 'nuff.

That's about it for now. Skinned Don Josey Wales on his 3 day rule, and that is a good/bad thing.

It's breakin' daylicht now. Whoever invented trees, Godfellow, Allah, Budda, whatever, should have told them to send the roots down, not spread 'em out about 3 inches below the topsoil I need to remove. 8 hour job has now become life's work. I got an axe and I ain't afeared to use it, Mr. Dumbass Tree.

I'm a comin' for ya!

Later, gaters.

King Truck

The Great Bull Elephant, ground shakes as he approaches.

New Message
Please login to post a reply