Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

I do not expect a moon shot but a gradual increase in the price over the next few years with set backs along the way. In this environment I think the stocks will far out perform the price of bullion. The good companies are way off their highs and have improving fundamentals (Lower costs for fuel, labor and raw materials). The majors have already started to get back to better valuations. This will eventually spill down to the good mid-tiers and some of the juniors as well. Many of the lesser projects will go bust but there will be plenty of 10 baggers from these valuations as well.

I agree, with only a couple of caveats. The first is the price of oil. If that starts up again it will dampen enthusiasm since oil is such a major cost. Second is the number of players who were washed out in the recent downleg, myself among them. How quickly do people return to the fire that burned them is my question. I really don't know the answer - maybe this is a more daring (reckless?) market than what I'm used to. Aurelian was my first gold stock and i've only owned a few besides, so I really don't have a handle on that.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply