Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Aug 18, 2011 12:53PM

Aug 18, 2011 02:52PM

I actually think his gold has been leased and sold many times over to suppress the price the last few yrs, they may come up with some to make it seem all is well but i do not think he gets it back. There are world court items going on that could result in damages to oil companies nationalized by Chavez in the past. I see the gold being held and not given back as this will be used as an excuse not to return it. If i am right and they have swapped or leased it many times over ala fractual banking practices that Jeffery Christian confirmed at the cftc hearings, then they only have one ounce for every 100 that is owed.

By the way Christian just called the top again in gold last week on cnbc at 1720....lol

I highly doubt he sees any of it, this surely puts the pressure on, if all countries try to repatriate their gold from the western bank cartel the whole things blows up. They cannot buy it all without greatly rising the gold price. Which would prove western govs have totally screwed up the economies of the world, that is why they suppress it so much to continue the confidence in the fiat system. Chavez knows what he is doing.

Anyway we will see, i doubt he gets any of it, and if he doesn't he will squawk about it. That is why they will keep it under the ruse that it is owed as payments on fines from nationizing the oil companies. There will be a very goodexcuse needed because without one there will be a worldwide scramble to secure gold as smart money will know it is not there to be had. Most will be settled in cash, pissing off many, but that is there problem for believing the western banks that it would be held for them.

So in other words no preparations needed, if this has been happening since 2008 it would have started behind the scenes, he has obviously been told he is not getting it so he has called the bluff and gone public.

Aug 18, 2011 05:43PM
Aug 18, 2011 05:56PM

Aug 18, 2011 06:18PM
Aug 18, 2011 10:34PM
Aug 18, 2011 11:13PM
Aug 19, 2011 10:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply