Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Mar 03, 2008 11:24AM
Mar 03, 2008 11:41AM
Mar 03, 2008 11:45AM
Mar 03, 2008 12:07PM
Mar 03, 2008 01:23PM
If the S/P gets to 1.50 tomorrow or Friday or next Thursday or next month sometime. I don't care! When you leave a substantial amount of cash in the game,as I have, you had better be very sure about two things.... 1st the product ....2nd the managment. re. the product T36R is achieving all test results asked of it. and then some... It WILL be proven to even meet, or exceed results on tests that we S/H's know nothing about as of today - They have a proven WINNER here. I have introduced this company to Doctors & Dentists who think this company is a sure thing and are taking positions as we speak. Milestones are being met & in some cases even accerated as we strive to get our product National/World wide recognition. If TO can get the company's infrastructure in place we can not only be a presence in China In summer of 08 but starting to see sales world wide. I laugh on some other sites when posters point to APH's poor financials. What do investors expect from a startup Pharm? - Money goes out for Patents - testing ect. and little comes in, That is not what APH is about right now - sales are the least of thier concerns... They are busy getting all the paper/formalities taken care of like"The Intelectual Property Protection" that is vital to the growth & protection of our company. As for the managment of the company... Who can argue with the leader of this "Band" ..He tells you exactly what he plans to do, then does it in a timely fashion. Although we have never spoken, from other posts I can see he is more than accessible- he is easy to talk to no matter your investment background. - I don't post often anymore, but I am reading posts constantly, and apparently on other BB's you need a ticket to the circus every morning to join in . Thanks to TB for DD (don't envey you with all to attacks you have to defend yourself on TC.com) & Al meet you at the milionaires party in Sept. & I'm buying!!! - Paul
Mar 03, 2008 11:09PM

Mar 04, 2008 05:07AM

Mar 04, 2008 06:01AM
Mar 04, 2008 06:11AM
Mar 04, 2008 07:00AM

Mar 04, 2008 07:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply