Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

"i am not giving you advise, i just have a hard time understanding someone who holds a stock when they believe it will drop, why would tie up your funds and have a higher unrealized loss when you can have a smaller realized loss and a higher realized gain when you buy back lower and lower your ACB."

In a nutshell, "because I can afford too". I have always emphasized over the past few years that I am playing with money that I don't have an immediate need for. I did not dig into my home equity, steal from my kids education fund, or borrow from my mortgage payment. I started with $15,000 risk capital almost three years ago and made enough money on Noront, Fancamp, Serengi, etc. that I am ahead of the game no matter which way I dice it.

I am self-employed and had to go into damage control this past year with the collapse of the economy. This does not afford me idle time to trade like I used to. I have no problem letting my APH fall because in the long run, I am confident the company will meet my expectations. Most of the faces that were here last year paniced and now I don't see them around. The onlly time you lose is when you sell. When in doubt, do nothing, the market always recovers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply