Welcome To The Alix Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Canadian-based junior exploration company with a focus on lithium exploration, with an initial priority project in Sonora, Mexico.

Free

“Our soil sampling coverage was better than we had anticipated that it would be and the rock sampling was simply an unexpected bonus. We also now have a decent first-pass geologic map of the area,”

Have you noticed how after this news they immediately claimed more land in the area ?

2009-08-12 06:05 0.075 News Release Alix, Cloudbreak option 150 new claims in Yukon

I think they like what they've found there :) It should get interesting IF the rock samples prove good grades and they (AIX/CDB) start drilling this fall. On top of that AIX announced a ground program in their recently acquired Money-Rock.

2009-08-11 15:58 0.09 News Release Alix Resources starts ground program on Money-Rock

I like AIX's determination. I hope they move on with their projects as fast as they acquire them and with a bit of luck we may see a significant SP appreciacion.

Then there is the coal area play next to GXS (together with GM). Hope to see AIX trading in $0.30s by fall.

Art27

New Message
Please login to post a reply