Welcome To The Alix Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Canadian-based junior exploration company with a focus on lithium exploration, with an initial priority project in Sonora, Mexico.

Free

Well, I've managed a couple of conversations with people of note including the IR guy as recently as yesterday, in which I have managed to glean a few (facts?).

They had the money for a drill plan for 1800m in 6-8 holes depending on depth drilled. It was to be an exploratory drill plan covering a fairly large area.

They did not expect to hit metagranite in the first hole. No visble gold, but with metagranite you wouldn't expect to. The use of an XRF from Sumitomo confirmed all the indicators of gold bearing material, so samples were rushed for assays.

The second hole was on their list because of the metagranite outcroping with 2+ grams of gold, and when drill core showed as good or better than hole 1, the planned drill program was abandoned, in order to concentrate their drill dollars on this area.

Sumitomo has found two areas to the east of present mine, containing metagranite, with economic gold values.

The third hole was finshed on July 26, at better than 500m depth, the deepest they could go with the equipment on hand. There is no need to rush assays, as the first results will give a pretty good indication of the rest of the area.

Hole 4 is also finished, but no info on depth or mineralization.

Don't know if hole 5 has been started yet.

Expect assays by Wed-thurs of next week.

The above is a combination of first hand information from the company and IR peoiple, secondary sources, and some of my own imagination, so take it as you will

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply