Welcome To The Allana Potash HUB On AGORACOM

Focusing on the Dallol Potash Project in Ethiopia

Free
Message: Re: Will a buyout occur before financing or after...

Domovyk,

Thanks for your input. At least you are open about your thoughts of trading. A take over attempt could occur, but Allan still has LIberty and teh World BAnk o their side and I would bet they want to see full value extracted. (What ever price that may be).

I do think ICL and Allana are working hand in hand as the optimization depends on ICL's input. From what I gather they have been able to assist Allana greatly in the overall mine design and will continue to offer input. They do have a member on Allana's board, and they did send over the big Boss from the UK to oversee Mine development.

Would it be in ICL's interest to try a low ball take out offer...possibly... but that can also create issues as Allana may look for a white night to assist and in the end would it be beneficial to ICL???

I personally do not think ICL is ready to pull the trigger on Allana and my gut feeling is they will wait until the mine get's close to completion. There is still a lot of development work in terms of the port, mine, etc. and waiting may not give them a significantly higher buyout cost if they need to come to terms anyway...

Bottom line it's anyone's guess what may or may transpire.... Firt step is financing! Let's get through that hurdle first...

New Message
Please login to post a reply