Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

So true...you always hear the stories about those who have made big bucks on a trade....but you seldom hear about all their bad trades...

Oldtimers in this game know differently.....if you are lucky you might be right 60% of the time....the key is to have the right amounts ( big bucks) out on the winners and hopefully lose on the smaller investments...

The hardest fact I have learned in many years of doing this is to learn to take a loss when it is warranted and move on.  If you still have dry ammunition left you can still suit up and play again.  No one likes taking a loss but some times it is the best choice you have...don't be afraid to take it.  I shake my head when I hear so many "investors" say " I am stuck in XYZ stock because it has gone down so far...I just have to wait until it comes back up.   Unfortunately, too many people made that choice in Enron and watched their life savings go down the drain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply