Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Drill Locations

posted on Dec 14, 2007 05:15AM

My thoughts a month or so ago was that Naranjilla and Barbasco would be their next targets however assuming Papaya has come up blank I suggest they won't go further north to Naranjilla, and instead concentrate on southern targets. Now , not long ago they were prepping two other sites for drilling. No names given. I think Barbasco is one, but we have another two drills possibly on other sites. Also, where have the maps disappeared to? The maps of the gold targets with the names attached to them? I know there is one still there that shows the Imperador??? site down there but we also had many many more ie Princepe??? etc. Pardon the spelling as I don't have the map in front of me. I think some maps have been removed for CA expiry reasons. Also, they had used helicopters to move the rigs in the past. I see no reason why they wouldn't be doing so again. Have not heard of the airborne studies that were supposed to be done 'in the fall'. What's up Marla?

safeharbour 

New Message
Please login to post a reply