Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Dec 27, 2007 07:09PM

Fearless I have no intention of getting into a long drawn out pissing match with you. Its not fair to the other members and honestly you ar not worth the effort. Besides the ignore button is on its way I am told. I do have a few comments as a result of your reply to me.

First off if you believe that Britnicks trading of this stock is manipulation and having a day to day impact in the sp you are inhaling too much mine dust.

I don't doubt you provide this board with mining expertise but my god man put away your ego. Re read your last post. The way you tell it this board would be lost without you.

You claim that you never start anything unless you are attacked first. What fantasyland are you living in? Since I first started posting on SH that has been your style. As a matter of fact that is how I first had the pleasure of meeting you. I posted you attacked.

Finally No I am not in the mining . Geez I would think that pretty obvious. I do however know a thing or to about the importance of respect. I am the emergency services and If I don't have the respect of my team lives are quite literally at stake. I understand the importance and the need for you to have respect considering all the aspects, pressures and dangers of your profession. That said I will again tell you that you can't and won't ever sucessfully force someone to respect you. Judging by your posts I think you mistake fear for respect. That my friend Fearless is a dangerous mistake.

Dec 28, 2007 10:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply