Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
"That said, there is no farking way that he should have:

a) done in while in the middle of sensitive negotiations. we are sitting on pins and needles, and he has to put that kind of uncertainty into our minds?

b) done it in a way that inversely affected the price. we all caught that dump. we speculated enough and went through the mechanics of moving a position at the time so I'm not going to go through it all again BUT there's no farking way that a compentent institutional desk couldn't move an order like that given three of four trading days without anyone being the wiser. Who the fark did he do the trade through? Investors Edge?

What's even more insane was that today, with that insider report hitting the wires, the stock looks stronger than I've seen in months. CSFB taking out any ask their shown."

Buckshot26

When did negotiations start?. I don't recall.. It's not unlikely this block was shown around for 2 or more weeks before someone stepped up to the plate.. I'm suggesting the sale process began before negotiations. The average volume is just over 400,000. I remember many complaints on this board about ARU not being able to get above $8. Everyone in the instit. world knew of a block for sale so the price was capped.

Now that the cap is removed we have a bit of catch-up. That's normal.

The selling appears finished for now. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt & believe he was too damn busy looking after everyones interest & realized he should get the sale done before negotiations.

Regards

Joltin.

New Message
Please login to post a reply