Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

My take on this is simple.

Keith Barron sits on numerous boards, he's not short of a few dollars so he doesn't need to sell any shares and good luck to him regarding this!

Patrick Anderson has worked for quite a few years now on ARU, I won't say he's broke but I will say that he's not wealthy (as far as I know)  if he wants to cover his back by selling some shares and dumping the cash in Bermuda or wherever then that's fine by me. We all try to cover our backs in case the shit ever hits the fan and I think he may be doing just the same.  Who knows what can happen in Ecuador? In any case he still has a substantial amount of shares and options.

Joseph Hamilton .... Well... who the hell is Joseph Hamilton? (as if I cared) there's no doubt he sold shares, maybe he sold them all, maybe he didn't. With all the conflicting reports of what he has left I'll make my mind up on this guy if and when I know the truth. If he has sold the lot... more fool him and good riddance!

I have the utmost confidence in the ARU management team!

Meanwhile I refuse to to get made paranoid by speculation, if I'm going to get a bout of paranoia I'll get it from the ARU news releases... not much chance of that... they've always been 110% good!

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply