Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

In a news release from May 24th 2006, it is a shareholders rights plan that was adopted to prevent a hostile takeover (ie. poison pill). This was adopted shortly after the first FDN discovery hole.

I just wonder what price would be a fair price for ARU including FDN and the rest of the 95,000 acres, I asked Patrick Anderson this at the Calgary resource show last spring and he said you couldn't put a price on it.

IMHO selling the FDN-BLP to a major for a fair price ($25/share) leaves a major plenty of profit and upside for growth in ozs. Leaving the rest of the 95,000 hectares for a new expl. company which the major will have shares in anyway. Win Win including Equador.

I would rather ARU develop the mine itself and keep exploring the rest, Bigger payday for everyone in the end, way bigger.

I still believe FDN-BLP will be sold to a major only for a min. of $25/share, leaving the rest to be explored by the expl. spin off.

My god have you done the numbers, what FDN is worth alone on the 13.7 m ozs. Over 12 billion at $900/oz. gold. Gold is going higher.

New Message
Please login to post a reply