Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Hope Genuity is not upset,I managed to get full release

I recall about 2 months ago Chiriboga was addressing WFT & was talking the gold price down. He said gold price was at the top of the band so as WFT would kick in earlier. It was that day or the following day the price went up through his numbers.

ARU can't mine & deliver gold before June/2011. That month trades at $1065. June/ 2012 trades above $1100. Supposing there is a WFT. Are these the prices that WFT kicks in or is it todays spot price? Seems to me we could live with either price even if it is a negative. The analysts ran some calculations at much lower prices & results looked awfully good!!

Mine Visit in Que.

I recently heard the CEO of Osisko who said Que. is the best jurisdiction in Canada for mining. Don't hold me exactly to the numbers but it went like this, "If I drill a hole costing $2 mill I get a cheque from the Que. Govt. for $600,000. Now I'm on to the next hole immediately because of this payment. What a great system!!" Maybe the Que. system was part of an encouraging presentation to the Ecuadorians?

Regards

Joltin

New Message
Please login to post a reply