Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I don't think its fair value either but we would still have our leverage.

What does Newmont have, 80 or 90million ounces in reserve? They or Barrick buy us, FDN 2 is discovered and they probably wouldn't even release the news until they were well towards feasibility. It just wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Now you take Agnico Eagle. I think they would start going up the day they bought us. I think the shares ofAEM would go up on news items like the stability agreement for FDN let alone a new discovery...yes the moves would be muted, but we would still see the leverage from our discovery. Most importantly we wouldn't be at the mercy of this banana republic...

I don't know...It's not perfect, but I can think of hell of a lot worse things that could happen.

Regards,

Buck

ps. no I don't give analysts advice -lol . This was just a case where someone didn't know a lot about what they were walking into and needed to get up to speed. I don't think I hold a candle to the likes of Cooper, Gray, Currie, etc...and nor should anyone reading this. but thx for the comment, it gave me a good chuckle!

New Message
Please login to post a reply