Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Apr 07, 2008 03:31PM
Apr 07, 2008 08:02PM
Apr 07, 2008 09:17PM

So my money is on he resigned to avoid having jokers like me call him out on every share sold. Sadly from my point of view he would have had to sell at least 7million shares before I got upset with him. ***NOT INVESTMEST ADVICE< JUST MY OPINION***I believe that every one of these Insiders and every person that owned this stock prior to FDN being discovered should have sold 50% of their shares. You just need to read a quote or two from Acosta and ask yourself what would happen if someone shot Correa...There is a very vocal minority that scares the living sh_t out of me in this country. As long as Correa remains the voice of reason, I fully believe sanity will prevail, but that doesn't mean we can simply assign a zero to the probabilty of disaster here. So if Keith wants to bank $10million or whatever, who the hell am I to say anything to him. If that's his plan here, all the better that we wont have to sit and read the day to day reports...

Taking it to the next logical conclusion, my guess is he's completely fed up with Ecuador. His future's already secured, so why stick around and put up with any more agravation? If I were him, I'd be long gone.

Let's face it, this country is never going to dig itself out of the hole it's in. What you see here is the legacy of decades of corruption and neglect. Like El Trébol collector, the nation is collapsing before our eyes. It lurches from one crisis to another, never able to identify the ultimate cause of it's problems, which in the end isn't foreign interference or capitalist exploitation but a simple case of Colonial Mentality. A disease with no known cure.

So come on Barrick. Put up a low bid and let Keith vote his remaining shares. You know you want it, and you more than anyone else knows how to handle these little men with their tiny moustaches. Do us all a favor and get us the hell out.

ebear

Apr 08, 2008 04:22PM
Apr 08, 2008 04:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply