Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Apr 09, 2008 02:15PM
Apr 09, 2008 03:14PM
Apr 09, 2008 03:26PM
Apr 09, 2008 03:37PM
Apr 09, 2008 03:45PM
Apr 09, 2008 08:11PM

We know the sh. size causing the drop could only come from an Instit., an insider or a broker taking a run at ARU. I will eliminate a broker. I don't think he would be that dumb. The exception is when a broker has an a/c that owes money for whatever reason & ARU will provide some recovery even though ARU has nothing to do with the problem. The accounting dept. does not give a damn about "working an order". They just need monetary recovery. This is a possibility.

Instit.'s call the tune when working an order & generally wud not move stock in this manner. I have seen occasions an instit. is so pissed after hearing something they see as very negative or disappointing (i. e. PA's presentation today) they will say "Just get me out." A fit of anger is a possibility.

We know Keith has been on a 40,000 sh a month program for some time. I would like to think that stays in place. If an insider wanted to sell a larger block I would like to think the broker would have a duty to give wise council as to execution.

ARU closed at $9.79 on Mar. 25/08. The move down of more than $1.00 combined with a small sell order could touch off a series of stop-loss orders which I think we saw today. The good part-we got rid of the weak sisters & we had buyers of over 1 MILLION SHARES.

Regards

Joltin

New Message
Please login to post a reply