Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Despite the turmoil, Mr. Anderson said that the core shareholders have stood by the company. "I think a lot of the core shareholders were not only holding, they were buying …I think we lost a lot of our retail investors, if not most."

Hey Patrick... the only investors you lost are the ones who didn't do their DD. Anyone who reads this forum regularly knows what we have and what it's worth.

As for those who bailed out.. all I can say is, "Bon voyage !, you'll soon all be scrambling to get back aboard, unfortunately it'll cost you a lot more $ to get back unless you buy now while the stock price is at bargain basement price... wait for positive news and you'll get trampled to death in the rush and be paying a heap more $ to get back aboard the best gold exploration company of recent years".

I have so much confidence in this company and the eventual outcome that I increased my holdings substantially when it dropped to it's present low... call me a fool if you like.. I don't give a shit ! I am absolutely certain that I'll be having the last laugh along with all the other longs.

As for those guys shorting us... I hope you lose your shirts!

regards

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply