Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: Ecuador hope renewed: Aurelian CEO

posted on Jun 25, 2008 12:39PM

i have a report by eric zaunscherb from august 21, 2007. this was done after the resource estimate for fdn, and before haywood securities went bad (at least as far as we know.)

at the time, the totals for fruta del norte were 13.7 million oz. gold and 22.4 million oz. silver for a total of 14.1 million gold-equivalent ounces.

at the same time, there is another line called "haywood modelled resource potential" and it says 19.5 million oz. gold and 31.8 million oz. silver for a total of 20.0 millin gold-equivalent ounces.

there is a footnote which states their model is not an NI 43-101 resource but rather an estimate of potential based on section by section analysis of drill results to date.

i do not know if they subsequently revised their model down from 19.5 to 19.3 million oz. i thought the infill drilling since last august had confirmed and if anything imporoved the quality of the resource, but it isn't much of a difference in any case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply