Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Manipulation? I think if you look back at the posts on this board we have consistently mentioned manipulation, in fact always mentioning the offending brokerages.

I have no doubt that groups have and are manipulating the SP of ARU. Exactly who is behind it probably changes, we see the brokerages up front, but don't know who is behind the scenes playing the game.

I don't like the idea that open discussion on ANY topic is being discouraged...I got some heated inboxes when I took some shots at mgmt after the April 18th fiasco. In general I think they are up front but if anyone wants to air some other views by all means let them rip.

The only thing I won't put up with are personal attacks between members, that just takes over the board sniping at each other. I think that has improved this board.

The other thing is just flat out bashing by people that don't have a vested interest in ARU. Those that hate to see us make some gains, or are just jealous they missed the boat. If someone has a negative view, fine, let's hear it. If someone doesn't like how mgmt are operating, fine, let's hear it.

Please don't hold back. But then again, if everything was so negative, why are we invested in it? Risk? Sure. Political BS? Yep. We are where we are.... I think you have to remember one thing. This is one of the best if not the best junior gold available. Majors are looking at juniors with 1-3 mm ozs now. The large finds are just too few and far between. If you can pick up an ARU with 20 mm oz as opposed to 10 mines of 2 mm oz, you've just saved yourself building 9 mines and smelters....maybe 5-10 billion in savings on infrastructure. Thats a lot of money to add to the war chest to buy ARU. Then add the potential of other finds close by.

If you question why Keith is getting out of management and selling stock, then ask, or post your theory. He has plenty on his plate. I think when George Bee came on board there was an end to his interest. The momentum shifted from exploration to mine building. Not Keith's interest at all. When we, the last of the retails, are looking for a hefty selling price at takeover time, we have to, in order to get or 5 bagger or 10 bagger, or whatever...Remember, Keith's cost on some of these options is like 18 cents. He already has a 30 bagger.

So, let's open up and hear your thoughts. Don't be shy.

safeharbour

New Message
Please login to post a reply