Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Otto on Ecuador

posted on Jul 10, 2008 02:26PM

Three more thoughts on Ecuador

• Yesterday the Constitutional Assembly (CA) passed a motion that states the final referendum vote must take place with 45 days of the end of the CA. As the CA is due to break up on 26th July, this means the referendum vote has to happen before September 9th, 2008 (if I can count to 45 correctly). So what with traditions and things, I'm expecting the referendum vote to happen on Sunday 7th September. Pencil that date in (don't ink it in).
  • The gov't report on the so-called "illegitimate debt" is due published on July 21st. Depending on the content and how President Studmuffin manages the issue, it has the potential to make waves in the international community, especially the EM bonds trading desks. Consider this a heads up.
  • Has anyone else noticed how every time Haywood raises its 'target price' (speech marks extremely necessary) on Aurelian Resources (ARU.to), the stock immediately jumps and then makes the Haywood price its strong resistance floor level? I propose naming this phenomenon "The Zaunscherb Line". Anyone second that motion?
New Message
Please login to post a reply