Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind

posted on Jul 10, 2008 02:39PM

The pot calling the kettle black.....

"Leaving this (stockhouse) forum

I have determined there are too many dishonest people on here with varying agendas...some are outright malicious self interested greedy people who ONLY have courage from behind a computer and some are just trying to pull jokes on people...but to be honest, not much at all comes out of these forums that serves my interests as an investor. Therefore, I wish all good luck in their investments here and elsewhere and I bid all adieu.

The pumper paid shill gang can all say what you wish about me, you lie all the time so keep on lying,
I will not respond...I think the new laws and market reaction will be response enough. I have tried my best to bring some sense of honesty and integrity to this thread, alas, there are some on here who just won't allow for any true open honest discussion..so what's the point.

unsafe, abeybaby, permamoron and flollocks, and the rest of your pathetic gang, may you get what you each deserve...if only I had no shares left I would wish it would drop to zero..alas, I still own so regrettably, I do not wish for that! lol

Best, Antoninus!"

Couldn't have said it better myself...I hope we get what we deserve too! And I hope Antoninus gets what he deserves....

But his paid bashing has come to an abrupt end....his bosses see he has no credibility left, and no one is being scared out of their shares. So why pay him. In fact he is being made a fool of. And that's not good when you are in the shock and awe business.

safeharbour

New Message
Please login to post a reply