Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Iamgold Press Release....Mining Law to be made public before the end of August.

While I think it would be great if the released the draft in the next week or two I don't think it is necessary.

When I was talking to Marla this morning I asked her if Kinross had seen the draft law and she said no. I countered with well they've been meeting with senior government officials for months so clearly they know what's in it. She agreed. There is no real difference in the two as far as a potential takeover goes.

The seniors and their lawyers would have access to those same government officials. I also brought up up the topic that of course Kinross had a team of lawyers look at this deal before it was approved. That's why I get frustrated when some of the articles allude to the possibility of Ecuador stealing the asset from Aurelian/Kinross. That is a very remote possibility unless they want more lawsuits. You don't think that after the mining mandate that Kinross has protected themselves legally?? The risk to Kinross or any other company is highly exaggerated imo. Just a smoke screen to scare off investors and allow them to justify a lowball stink bid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply