Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Re: lawsuit

in response to by
posted on Jul 30, 2008 10:21PM

First I will say that I am not an attorney, thank God...but...

I have been on both sides of several lawsuits and the only ones that won anything were the attorneys....many many months of BS, lies, meetings, depositions. legal fees up the kazoo ( hundreds of thousands in no time), and the insurance finally comes in and says you guys better settle for this or we walk...and its all over...no winners except the suits ( maybe Canadian law is different then the US legal system )

I have watched what is taking place with the Gammon Gold fiasco and Midas Law suit....I was fortunate to see through Freddy George's fabrications and got out of Gammon before he led them down the tubes and the stock dropped from $ 20 down to $ 8...I hope he gets his....forty lashes with a wet noodle...

One of the big things in lawsuits is you have to prove damages....so if you don't have damages you don't have a case...guys that got in for 40 cents way back will have a hard time unless you can show some fraud by the big boys...

If a lawsuit is desired by all I have some ideas but will pass them on to Safe later if we decide to go there...why let the defendants know how many guns we have at this point...

New Message
Please login to post a reply