Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Very good post F.F. I for one believe Patrick and th BOD Would bury information in their news releases to meet legalities but not let the full extent of that information be known to anyone else but their inner circle.

Very sucpicious indeed. This came right from Patrick Andersons mouth at a resource conference in Calgary back in the spring of 2007. I asked Patrick if Barrick could own up to 10% of the ARU shares without too many people knowing. His response was that they could own up to 20% without too many people knowing and still meet criterea set out in the rules by burying a news release about it that no one would pick up on.

After recommending the deal by k I do not trust Patrick and the BOD one single bit and Imho it is highly likely they would do exactly this and bury information, hide information and decept the shareholders.

If another bid does not come in (highly unlikely) and K doesn't get the required shares (highly likely) the shareholders large and small, institutional and retail must OUST the BOD and President.

Wes

New Message
Please login to post a reply