Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Sep 07, 2008 07:39AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:06AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:51AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:57AM
baz
Sep 07, 2008 02:00PM
Sep 07, 2008 09:12PM

Marcian9, I usually respect your opinions and find your posts among the best but this one is IMO criticizing to an extreme a friend to this Board.

Otto wrote very critically of Patsy Anderson at a time when no others did nor have they done so since. Otto gave us a supporting lift when no other hand was being held out to us.

If u want to criticize the writings of anyone it should be first and foremost directed towards the Analysts covering ARU for the past three years. We heard glowing reports on the possible value of FDN but when the Kinross Offer appeared, not one spoke up to say the Price … oops what am I saying … the Exchange of Shares, was inadequate.

Among all that covered ARU, I didn’t see ONE comment degrading the Offer. That goes for Fund Managers too. They all hid behind the possibility of the New Mineral Law being such that it may not be profitable to develop a Mine. Not one said he didn’t believe, according to the Draft, that it wouldn’t be or made to be, workable.

It might prove to be so. Nevertheless that shouldn’t have prevented even one of them commenting that Kinross was getting one hellava piece of property at an extremely undervalued price by Offering before the New Mineral Law was Passed.

Everybody in the Industry zipped their mouths closed. Otto didn’t.

As to making us better Investors … think about it.

Next time u see MASSIVE selling by the CEO and BOD will u not Sell?

I’m going to put your comment down to feeling betrayed, cheated, lied to - any derogatory adjective u can dream up applies to what we’ve experienced. I for one experienced a brief sudden weakness today and realized I was thinking of the money lost on this venture.

We’ve all experienced losses in the Market and we know Mining is especially risky. We all realize that but what’s bothering me uppermost is how it all came down in one fell swoop when we least expected it.

A SELL OUT??? How can that be? One sharp smack across the back of the head by our CEO and "His Boys".

Sep 08, 2008 12:28AM
Sep 08, 2008 07:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply