Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Sep 07, 2008 07:39AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:06AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:51AM
Sep 07, 2008 09:57AM
baz
Sep 07, 2008 02:00PM
Sep 07, 2008 09:12PM
Sep 07, 2008 10:46PM
Sep 08, 2008 12:28AM

Marcian9, I usually respect your opinions and find your posts among the best but this one is IMO criticizing to an extreme a friend to this Board.

Boardlot, thank you for your comments, they have been taken on board. Yes, I agree, he has been a friend of this board for quite some time and yes he has given us some good advice and yes he did speak out when no one else did.

But to tell us that we will be better investors as a result of this swindle beggars belief and to me is like a smack in the mouth from a friend, don't get me wrong it's not a personal smack in the mouth.. he's smacked us all in the mouth. None of us on this board deserve his patronising tongue in the cheek stupid comments about being better investors.

When I need Otto's advice about being a better investor I'll ask for it. Until then I'd advise him to take a little more water with his booze before putting his patronising thoughts into words on here. Otto like many others who offer free advice in a blogg have their own agenda, it's up to you to decide what that agenda is.

I stand by what I said ...

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply