Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

3. The recent pull back in the whole PM sector especially the silver producers has created other excelent opportunites. I would rather focus my time and money in a more productive way.

Casey, Your purpose I can fully understand but you TENDERED - THAT, I don't understand.

What did YOU gain by Tendering other than an IOU Thank You from Kinross and a BIG Thank You from your Broker for your Gift of a sizable Commission

Why not do a straight SALE of your ARU so at least K would have to spend their Dollars to get your shs vs issuing you their paper.

You're still in the same positiion of having to sell Kinross now to get your Capital to achieve your goal.

Not to be forgotten - you now incur additional Commissions on the Sale of K Shares AND now Warrants too.

"would rather focus my time and money in a more productive way."

Hey! You don't owe anyone an explanation but as I'm a Novice and you having been a respected member of this Group I'm interested in understanding your method of getting access to your funds.

New Message
Please login to post a reply