Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
Message: Still a little disapointed in Safeharbour--- No Mas, No Mas

Nice post Trickydisco, and bgold, I'm sure Safeharbour would appreciate your kind words too.

We have all suffered at the hands of our BOD, Ecuadorian Govt and last but not least Kinross Gold.

Unfortunately Safeharbour suffered more than the rest of us, he had to hold this forum together during times of inactivity when we all used to start taking our frustration out on each other, he was criticised more by certain people who disliked his decisions to delete offending posts and ban continually offending members and others who obviously, for some unknown reason, (maybe they thought they could do the job better or maybe they just had a big ego) wanted control of the board for themselves. This is not in any way a criticism of the present moderator who is doing a great job.

I'm sure you'll all appreciate the amount of time Safeharbour donated to this board and to the Stockhouse board before Agoracom was incepted. His entheusiasm and sometime droll comments helped to hold us together.

Safeharbour had a lot more invested in ARU than most of us, he has been a friend of mine for over 10 years now and I can say with my hand on my heart that this STINK BID and it's acceptance by over 90% of shareholders hit him hard.. very hard.

Safeharbour obviously isn't the only board member who has made significant contributions to this board and helped increase our knowledge of gold and investing, those others who have contributed deserve our thanks too, I know who they are and so do you therefore I feel no need to mention them by name.

I'm sure Safeharbour knows how you all feel regarding his contributions and his leaving but please, let the matter drop now and have some regard to HIS feelings.

No response is necessary.

Thank you

mercian9

New Message
Please login to post a reply